The Camino Planner is a Notion template designed to help plan, prepare, and navigate your Camino de Santiago pilgrimage. It includes categories for planning, preparation, and pilgrimage, and offers a daily itinerary, space for journaling, and other helpful features. The Camino Planner is set up so you can easily plan for new Camino trips year after year.
Each morning, as you set off on your daily Camino adventure, The Camino Planner greets you with the day's itinerary, including the stage you'll be walking, the distance to cover, must-see places along the way, and even details about your accommodations. In short, it makes it incredibly simple for you to mange your daily Camino priorities!
- What day is it?
- What stage is today? (Starting & Ending Destinations)
- How many kilometers/miles is today’s walk?
- What accommodation did I book for tonight (or oops! I need to reserve a bed)
- Are there any notes about hidden gems or must-see places for today?
- Enter total steps, distance, notes & photos at the end of each ay!
- Enter rating for accommodation to help fellow pilgrims and plan for your next Camino!
How To Use:
- Duplicate Notion Template
- Customize to make it your own
- Add A New Camino Trip
- All pages are magically created each time you add a New Camino trip
- Start planning and preparing for the experience of a lifetime
- While walking, simply open Notion & The Camino Planner to navigate The Way!
- Add a new trip each year and repeat the process.
The Camino Planner Pages Include:
- Packing List
- Shopping List
- To-Do List
- Travel Docs
- Places To See
- Resources & Apps
Follow the link to duplicate the Notion template and start planning your Camino today!